anybody can do performance testing
LIVE ONLINE PRIVATE SESSIONS
Performance Testing Training For Everyone
First Course on any E-Learning Platform which teaches you to Automatically Detect Performance Defects, Generate Graphs and PDF and Understand Performance Test Planning using Windows Performance Monitoring (Server Monitoring)
Summary of what you will learn
1. Understand Windows Performance Monitoring and find out how much beneficial to use it in every project/ product/ application
2. Best Practices in Windows Performance Monitoring and in Performance Testing
3. Automatically generate performance graphs and PDF files to detect defects like Memory Leak, High CPU, Process Crash, Slow Network etc.
4. Generate performance graphs, PDF files and monitor performance parameters for Memory, Core, Process, Disk, Network, SQL
5. Learn Server Performance through Simulation
6. Understand important characteristics of performance testing
7. Learn techniques using Windows Performance Monitoring that you can use in any project to monitor more than 1000 types of performance parameters and performance defects
Section 1 – Introduction (Theory + Videos)
1. Agenda, what’s included in Training, what is Out Of Scope
2. Build Suitable Atmosphere for Training through Videos
Knowledge Level of Students to understand section 1 - Basic awareness of computers
Section 2 – Performance Monitoring (Theory + Examples)
1. Install Tools that we will use in Training
2. Understand Task Manager and Server Performance Monitoring
3. Create reusable templates to detect performance defects in Core, Disk, Process, Network, Memory, SQL etc.
4. Generate Performance Graphs and PDF Files containing server performance details
5. Detect Performance Defects like Crashes, Memory Leakage, and Slow Network etc. through Simulated Project
Knowledge Level of Students to understand section 2 - Basic awareness of computers
Section 3 – Best Practices (Theory + Examples)
1. Best practices used in Windows Performance Monitoring
2. Troubleshoot issues in Windows Performance Monitoring
Knowledge Level of Students to understand section 3 - Basic awareness of computers
Section 4 – Performance Counters (Theory + Examples)
1. Sample Project – Learn performance testing using Windows Performance Monitoring through sample projects
2. Understand important performance parameters that you can monitor using Windows Performance Monitoring, Generate Performance Graphs and PDF, and Detect Performance Defects related to following -
a. Core –High CPU, Context Switches, Interrupts, Privileged Time, Queue and many other performance parameters
b. Memory – Available Memory, Working Set, Page Faults, Memory Leaks and many other performance parameters
c. Disk – Physical Disk, Logical Disk, Disk Read Write Operations, Disk Time and many other performance parameters
d. Network – Slow Network, TCP/IP, Bytes Send and Received and many others performance parameters
e. Process – High CPU, Private Bytes, Working Set, Processor Utilization and many other performance parameters
3. Summary of some of the performance parameters related to following
b. Dot Net
d. Threads, Memory Leaks in User Mode and Kernal Mode
4. Recommended values of various performance parameters related to CPU, Memory, Disk, Process etc.
Knowledge Level of Students to understand section 4 - Operating System and computer organization concepts.
Section 5 – Performance Testing Concepts (Theory + Examples)
1. Overview - Check some of the applications that we will use to learn performance testing
2. Performance Test Requirements – Important characteristics of performance requirements, Performance Engineering at various stages of the life cycle
3. Performance Test Server – How to choose a performance test server?
4. Performance Test Characteristics – Importance of Repetition, Reliability, Availability, and Domain in Performance Testing
5. Performance Test Results – Sensitivity of Performance test data
6. Investigate Performance Issues – Investigate resources and performance bottlenecks
Knowledge Level of Students to understand section 5 - Basic awareness of computers
1. This training is not related to coding or automation
2. After completion of training, it is expected that you will read operating system concepts depending upon project on which you are working
3. To understand some of the concepts from “Section 4 – Counters”, you need to have basic awareness of Operating System concepts, Process, Disk, Network, Memory, SQL, IIS, and Dot Net. However, you can do Google and learn the things after completion of course. Note - While publishing this course, I have decided not to include SQL, IIS and Dot Net. Depending upon the response of training, I will enhance this training or create new Training which will include defects related to SQL, Dot Net, and IIS. However, to understand those sections, it is mandatory to complete this training.
4. This training will be enhanced regularly to cover more performance defects and parameters
There will be a special one to one video session with each participant.
Frequently asked questions
How to join training ?
We provide online training to everyone.
We provide face-to-face training at Pune..
If you want to join our training, please WhatsApp us. Please refer to the Contact Us section.
We will provide you with suitable training dates along with payment details.
Pay the amount
We will send you training invitation
What services will I get with each training ?
Free Interview Simulation
We will build your resume
Free Career Counseling
1:1 Video Calls and Counselling
Lots of 1:1 Discussions
Free for Lifetime Support
Lifetime Free Knowledge Sharing
Add Projects inside Resume
Work on Cloud from your own Computer [for selected technical training only]
You will be added inside our WhatsApp Group
24*7 Support and Always Availablity
Your own website showcasing your profile. You can use this inside your resume. Share this website with companies.
Certificate of Achievement
Notes and KB Articles
What if I miss the session ?
Don't worry ! If you can no attend session due to valid reason, we will arrange seperate session for you. But don't try to miss too many sessions.
How and When to Pay ?
You need to pay full amount before start of the Training
How to Join Online Training ?
You can join the training through Skype.
What will students learn in course?
Automatically detect performance defects on any application running on Microsoft Windows Operating System using Windows Performance Monitoring
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
No prior experience in Testing or Performance Testing or in Programming Language is required
Who are target students?
Anyone who uses Microsoft Windows Operating System
Dos and Donts - Before Traning Starts
Make sure you have received an online training invitation.
It is mandatory to read course content, do’s and don't, FAQ
Please read the setup section and prepare your laptop/desktop accordingly.
Please WhatsApp us in case of any issues.
Dos and Donts - During Training
Please be on time.
If you missed the training because of a valid reason, we will arrange separate sessions.
Be proactive, ask questions
Effectively use Google.
Dos and Donts - After Training
- We will contact you for Free services like 1:1 sessions, interview simlation, website building etc.
You will received certificate of achievement
Make sure to complete below before training starts
Please Contact Us in case of any Issues
You need high-speed internet connectivity to join live sessions
Please open an account on Skype
Very good headset with mike
Download and Install Microsoft Dot Net Framework 4.6.2
Download and Install SQL Express
Download and Install SQL Management Studio
Open SQL Management Studio and connect to SQL Express
Free Services with Each Training
Fun at Learn
Free Interview Simulation
Free Resume Builder
Free Career Counseling
Free Lifetime Support and Knowledge Sharing
Notes & HTML5 Presentation if applicable
Add Projects inside Resume if applicable
Real-World Projects if applicable
Certificate of Achievements
Your own website with Profile without domain
Private Training Sessions
Personal 1:1 Video Calls and Counselling
You will be added to our WhatsApp Group
24*7 Support on WhatsApp and Email